v5.6 [12 Feb 2020]
- Fixed possible BSOD when Intel 750 series nvme SSD (SSDPEDMW400G4 / SSDPEDMW800G4) used with Intel RST driver 17.8.
- Fixed possible increase of "Number of error information log entries" count on Samsung nvme ssds.
- Added further protection against problem in Intel AHCI driver 11.0, 11.2.
- Added support for GEIL ZENITH ssds.
- Detect emmc information on additional emmc devices.
- Improved compatibility with lacie 2Big Quadra v3.
- Improved reporting of failing ssds.
- Improved nvme sector size detection.
- Improved support for SK HYNIX GOLD ssds.
- Improved support of LEXAR SATA ssds, PLEXTOR ssds, Sandisk X300 SSD.
- Non-English language file updates.
v5.5 [11 Jul 2019]
Improvements and new features:
- Added support of Intel Virtual RAID on CPU (Intel VROC): detect NVMe RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of NVMe M.2 SSDs managed by Intel VROC controller.
- Added support of HighPoint NVMe RAID controllers: detect NVMe RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of NVMe M.2 SSDs managed by HighPoint NVMe RAID controllers.
- Added support of HighPoint SSD7101A-1 NVMe RAID controller.
- Added support of Lenovo 530-8I RAID adapter: detect complete S.M.A.R.T. status of SATA/SAS hard disk drives configured as RAID.
- Added support of ThinkSystem 930-8I 2GB Flash PCIe 12Gb Adapter: detect complete S.M.A.R.T. status of SATA/SAS hard disk drives configured as RAID.
- Added support of Dell PowerEdge Boot Optimized Storage Solution - BOSS: detect RAID array members, complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. status of SSDs managed by the BOSS RAID controller.
- Added support for MOBIUS 5-bay RAID hard disk enclosure: detect complete status of SATA hard disks configured as JBOD or RAID.
- Added support of ICY DOCK MB662U3-2S R1 RAID external enclosure: detect status information about RAID disk members.
- Added support of Kingston Enterprise SSDs: DC500R and DC500M.
- Added detection of eMMC storage devices used in tablets: detect and display eMMC specific information and self-monitoring status. Display eMMC health (if supported by the eMMC device).
- Added support for Swissbit industrial SD cards, ATP industrial SD cards, Kingston SDCIT industrial SD cards: detect status information, health and statistics.
- Added support of Minerva RAID R2056A adapter (M.2 B M notch to SATA 7pin x2 RAID Card).
- Added support of various Apacer SATA SSDs.
Improved hardware support:
- Fixed health display for Western Digital WD BLUE SSDs.
- Improved support of WD and Hitachi Helium-filled (He) hard disk drives.
- Completely redesigned HighPoint SATA/SAS RAID controller support: better detection of RAID array configuration, logical/physical disk drives, improved status detection and S.M.A.R.T. reporting with HighPoint SATA/SAS RAID controllers.
- Added option to start Disk menu -> Short self test, extended self test on disks managed by JMicron external RAID enclosures.
- Added option to use Disk menu -> Advanced power management, Acoustic Management on disks managed by JMicron external RAID enclosures.
- Improved support of JMicron external multi-drive enclosures running in port multiplier (non-RAID) mode (drive order and logical drive assignments corrected).
- Improved NVMe detection with Intel RST RAID driver and Intel Volume Management Device NVMe RAID Controller driver.
- Improved support of different Kingston, KingDian SSDs.
- Improved write-type disk testing with Transcend RDF5 memory card reader.
- Improved write-type disk testing of SD cards formatted to exFAT.
- Improved NVMe status detection under Windows 7 when Intel chipset driver 15.7 used for the NVMe SSD.
- Improved support of multiple HighPoint RAID controllers (SATA only, SATA SAS, NVMe).
- Improved display of lifetime writes on various TOSHIBA SATA SSDs.
- Improved support of ORICO 2139U3 external enclosures.
- Improved support of ADATA SU650 SSDs.
- Improved support of KingSpec SATA SSDs.
- Improved detection of SATA disk drives on LSI (non-RAID) HBA controllers.
- Improved ASM1092R RAID controller chip support.
- Improved power on time display for SAS hard disk HGST H7280A520SUN8.0T.
- Improved support of eSATA / USB multi-drive hard disk enclosures in port multiplier (non-RAID) mode.
- Improved compatibility with ICY BOX IB-RD3640SU3.
- Improved lifetime writes on various Samsung SATA SSDs.
- Improved health display on Kingston SA400M8120G SSD.
- Improved Intel NVMe SSD detection.
- Improved disk detection with LSI RAID controllers when array(s) degraded / disk(s) missing or foreign.
Bug fixes, further modifications:
- Improved display of lifetime writes on various Samsung SATA SSDs.
- Improved power on time display for various SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
- Overheat tray notification shows affected hard disk drive(s) first.
- Display message box with the result of e-mail test when all notifications disabled.
- Updated Russian language support, THANKS for Dmitry Yerokhin for the translation.
- Updated Spanish language support, THANKS for Skylär Astaröt for the translation.
- Updated Chinese language support, THANKS Chenxu Wang for the translation.
v5.4 [20 Mar 2019]
Improvements and new features:
- Added option to configure offsets for SCSI, SAS hard disk drives/ssds, nvme ssds, industrial SD memory cards.
- Added watchdog extension: protection against unwanted closing/termination after running for multiple days.
- Detect and display new problems, degradations of SCSI, SAS disk drives on the Log page.
- Improved and extended Log page for IDE, SATA, USB drives: display additional problems, degradations.
- It is possible to sort disks in Load status of offline disks window, multiple disk test selector window, authentic report selector window.
- It is possible to find (CTRL F, F3) in Load status of offline disks window, multiple disk test selector window, authentic report selector window.
Improved hardware support:
- Added support of Lenovo 720I SATA/SAS RAID controllers: detect complete status of SATA/SAS hard disks, ssds managed by such RAID controllers.
- Added/improved support of HP RAID controllers: Smart Array h240nr, Smart Array p240nr, Smart Array P542D: detect complete status of SATA/SAS hard disks, ssds managed by such RAID controllers.
- Added support of HPE P/E-Class SR Gen10 SATA/SAS RAID controllers (tested: HPE Smart Array p408i-a SR Gen10).
- Added support of Intel RSP3TD160F SAS RAID controller: detect complete status of SATA/SAS hard disks, ssds managed by this RAID controller.
- Completely redesigned and fixed drive order, logical drive detection with Intel, LSI, Dell, IBM RAID controllers.
- Completely redesigned VIA RAID controller detection: detect and display logical/physical disks better.
- Completely redesigned jmicron-RAID detection: detect complete disk status, RAID members and their health, temperature, self-monitoring status 10-40 times faster than previously..
- Added support of Kingston SUV500 series ssds..
- Added support of Crucial BX500 series ssds: display health and status information correctly..
- Added support for asmedia ASM236X USB -> nvme bridge: detect complete nvme M.2 SSD status over USB connection..
- Added support of USB-nvme adapters with jmicron JMS583 chip: detect and display complete nvme status information..
- Added support of Jeyi I9, ITHOO Tech USB-nvme adapter..
- Added support of UNITEK S1201A USB3.1 Type-C to M.2 (pcie/nvme) Enclosure..
- Added support of Icy Box and Delock External enclosure for M.2 nvme SSD, USB 3.1 Type-C, Glotrends Scorpio M.2 NVME USB-C External Enclosure..
- Added support of Corsair Voyager GTX pendrives: display complete self-monitoring status, lifetime writes and details..
- Added support of Mediasonic K32-SU3 external USB 3.0 - SATA hard disk enclosure..
- Added support of ICY BOX IB-231stu3 external USB hard disk enclosure..
- Added support of raidon dual drive RAID devices: detection of both hard disk drives / ssds used with temperature, health and complete self-monitoring S.M.A.R.T. information. Supported devices: raidon ir2623-S3, ir2772-S3, ir2771-S3, ir2770, ir2022, ir2622, SR2611-2S-S2R , GR3680-SB3..
- Added support of Oyen Digital minipro RAID V3 enclosure and silverstone TS231U-C enclosure: detect complete disk status of both hard disk drives / ssds used in both standalone and any RAID mode..
- Improved support of ADATA SX8200NP nvme M.2 SSD (previous version may showed 0% health)..
- Improved detection and display of Crucial P1 M.2 nvme SSD, HP SSD EX920 1TB, XPG GAMMIX S11 and various nvme M.2 ssds..
- Improved detection with Intel SMART Response Technology (SSD cache) with newer Intel RAID drivers..
- Improved support of Intel SSDSC2KW120H6 SSD, ADATA SP550 SSD, SK Hynix ssds, Kingspec ssds, liteon ssds..
- Improved support of ADATA SU650 SSD, KINGSTON RBUSNS8280S3128GH2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda ssds, Intel SSDPEKNW512G8..
- Improved support of Adaptec SAS/SATA RAID controllers..
- Improved support of 3ware 9650 SATA, 9690 SATA/SAS RAID controllers.
- Improved support of Sandisk SD8TB8UxxxG1001, SD8TN8UxxxG1001, SD9SN8W-xxxg-1006 models..
- Improved compatibility with MO (Magneto-optical) drives, Lexar Jumpdrive F35 pendrives..
- Improved disk drive temperature display on HP RAID controllers..
- Improved support of multi-disk enclosures / docking stations with jmicron chipset and ASMEDIA chipset..
- Improved nvme status detection under Windows 7 with Intel RST driver 15.7 (available from Support -> Driver Zone)..
- Improved compatibility with HP SAS Expander..
- Improved support of VLI 711 USB-ATA chipset..
- Improved power on time reporting on TOSHIBA MQ01ABD100, FUJITSU MHY2250BH, HUS726040ALS214 and various SAS hard disk drives..
- Reporting correct health for WD BLUE ssds (previous version may showed 1% health)..
- Added support of Apacer AS330 Panther..
- Detection of UASP transfer mode on double (multi-drive) docking stations..
- Fixed: detect multiple nvme SSD status on Intel VROC when ssds are in standalone (non-RAID) configuration.
Bug fixes, further modifications:
- Improved display during surface test: show surface reinitialization level, show disk number in title.
v5.3 [17 Jul 2018]
Monitor, diagnose, repair hard disks, SSDs, SSHDs (hybrid drives), NVMe SSDs, RAID arrays and external RAID boxes, industrial (micro) SD cards, tape drives, pendrives to avoid disk failure and data loss.
v5.0 [8 Mar 2017]
Improved NVMe support.
v4.7 [28 Jan 2016]
Power on time display fixes for older Maxtor hard disks
Updated Dutch language file
v4.3 [22 Feb 2013]
-important update for hard disks / SSDs connected to motherboards with Intel chipsets
-important update for multi-drive enclosures (port multiplier and RAID enclosures)
-important update for various SSDs (Corsair Force GT SSDs, Samsung SSDs, etc.)
-display progress (% complete) on application button during hard disk surface test
-improved support of VANTEX HX4R, Chieftec, Sans Digital external RAID enclosures
-improved support for LSI SAS/SATA RAID controllers and DELL SAS/SATA RAID controllers
-improved support and health detection for various Seagate hard disks, for example Seagate Thin hard disks and Seagate hard disks with special firmware
-improved support for Areca RAID controllers, accessing hard disks and SSDs in different connected enclosures, displaying enclosure number and slot number
-improved support of JMicron JMB36X / Gigabyte GBB36X / HighPoint / VIA RAID controllers under Windows 2003
-added support for newer WD hard disk (WD RED, WD Enterprise RE, etc.)
-support of HighPoint 4522 RAID controller: detecting and displaying connected SATA hard disks (standalone and configured as RAID)
-fixed periodic false alarms reported by older Intel chipset drivers (providing invalid S.M.A.R.T. information)
-fixed invalid S.M.A.R.T. information reported by LSI SAS RAID controllers for standalone (non-RAID) SATA drives
-fixed display of volume labels in hard disk selector (upper left area) if one or more partitions have no assigned logical drive letter
-general improvements for Chinese language, fixed hard disk temperature symbol in Sidebar Gadget when Chinese language used
-fixed warranty check for Samsung hard disk drives
-fixed startup problem with Drobo enclosures / devices
-improved real time performance graph display
-improved and more stable dynamic DNS update function
v2.4 [27 Mar 2008]
New features: More USB hard disk support, SSD support, scheduled and automatic hard disk tests to effectively verify and repair hard disk problems, multi-language installer, faster and more stable detection, more comfortable user interface. Free DOS version is available to detect information without running Windows.